Maui Wedding Locations
Some of the most breathtaking views in Maui don't always involve the beach. With our gorgeous array of tropical gardens to house your Maui destination wedding, you can have the best of this alluring island in the lush, vibrant greenery it has to offer. Some of the most stunning weddings in Maui happen in our radiant botanical and tropical gardens. We offer four unique, captivating garden locations for you to celebrate one of the best days of your life.
If you're looking for a more private, intimate Maui destination wedding, these luscious tropical gardens are ideal for you. Our Kula Botanical Gardens Gazebo & Koi Pond location is small, shaded, and perfect for the quieter wedding party. The Tropical Gardens of Maui Gazebo location is also a wonderful setting for a smaller ground, surrounded by the beautiful West Maui Mountains and vibrant tropical flowers. For larger groups and ceremonies, our Maui Tropical Plantation Pond & Gazebo can make for one of the most magnificent weddings in Maui. Lastly, for the more serene of our locations, the Kepaniwai Heritage Gardens are ideal for the smaller wedding ceremonies that would still like to be around water.
Click on images to enlarge.
Kula Botanical Gardens Gazebo & Koi Pond
- $10.00 + tax entry fee per person
- Can accommodate small groups.
- Surrounded by colorful flowers and a lush green garden setting.
- Cool country climate, perfect for morning or early afternoon weddings.
- Quiet location (no heavy foot traffic).
Kepaniwai Heritage Gardens
- No Fee
- First come first served for location
- Lush green tropical setting with small fish ponds, running water.
- This location is set in a valley off the West Maui mountains.
- Perfect for morning or early afternoon weddings.
- Popular visitor location